ResMed AirFit™ N30i Nasal Mask (Fitpack)
Please Note: The following cushions are included in the fit pack option: Small, Medium, and Small-Wide.
ResMed has long been known for designing the most comfortable CPAP mask interfaces on the market and the streak continues with the new AirFit series N30i nasal style CPAP mask. The N30i is unique in the sense that it could be called a nasal pillow OR nasal mask. The curved cradle cushion offers a seal that is less invasive and unlike a nasal pillow, it does not use inserts that go directly into the nostrils. The minimal parts to this mask make it lightweight and the CPAP user barely notices it there as opposed to traditional style nasal masks that tend to be bulky with too much weight.
Special Features And Benefits Of The AirFit N30i
- Unique tube design that allows you to sleep in any position without restriction.
- The comfortable nasal cushion covers less area of the face and seals around it, not in it.
- The special SpringFit frame adapts for a stable, personalized fit.
- The CPAP air pressure travels through the frame for a soft yet secure cradle seal.
- Clear field of vision to watch television or read prior to going to sleep.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit N30i Nasal Mask Frame (select size)
- (1) Headgear Strap
- (1) Elbow Tube Connector
- (3) Cushions (Small, Medium, and Small-Wide)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 15 to 30 Days
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months