Evora™ Compact Nasal CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
When choosing a CPAP mask 2 major factors to consider are the amount of time spent finding the ideal fit and how easy it is to clean the mask. The Evora Nasal Mask by Fisher & Paykel simplifies these factors through its unique design. This all-new minimal contact mask introduces a first of its kind CapFit headgear which fits like your favorite hat as it snaps into place on the top of your head.
Pair that with the compact nasal seal which rests gently under your nose to reduce the possibility of skin irritation. These cushions securely connect to the mask frame and short tube which incorporates laser-drilled exhaust holes to reduce noise and draft.
Special Features & Benefits
- Minimal Contact – The soft-knit material on the headgear provides comfortable support during sleep and reduces the risk of leaving unsightly red marks once removed. The Evora headgear minimizes the contact between the mask and your skin by up to 64%! This is most beneficial to users who suffer from sensitive skin or have allergies to certain material.
- Snapback Design – Unlike most CPAP masks, the Evora incorporates the world’s first CapFit headgear. This unique design allows you to quickly slide your mask on and off each night with little effort. Further simplifying this product, the Evora headgear only comes in 1 size making the process of reordering even more convenient!
- Sleep Quietly – Laser-drilled exhaust holes in the mask frame minimize noise and draft as you sleep. In turn, this ensures you and your family can sleep peacefully throughout the night. Choose from 4 nasal cushion sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Wide. We even offer a convenient fit pack option if you are looking for the best fit the first night!
- Freedom of Movement – These compact nasal seals rest gently under your nose to create a comfortable, unobtrusive fit, while the flexible short tube keeps your mask in place. The stability wings on the sides of the cushion maintain your fit and reduce the risk of mask leaks while the floating seal wraps around your nose with minimal contact. Move freely as you search for the most comfortable sleeping position without the hassle of losing your mask seal!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame with Short Tube
- (1) Nasal Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Adjustable Headgear and Back-strap
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 15 to 30 Days
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Filter: Every 15 to 30 Days
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months