F&P Simplus Full Face Replacement Headgear
The Fisher & Paykel Simplus replacement mask headgear uses ErgoForm technology that is breathable and ergonomically designed to self locate on the rear of your head. This gives you unrestricted head movement, sideways, and up & down. The ErgoForm headgear is designed with stretch and non-stretch panels allowing stretch where it is required, holding it’s shape and provides stability for the best performance. The Embedded Velcro® Tabs with easy clip hooks, makes it fast and easy to fit and remove. The adjustable Crown Strap enhances mask stability.
- Easy Clip Hooks
- Adjustable Crown Strap
- Stretch & Non-Stretch Panels
- Embedded Velcro® Tabs
- Available in 2 Sizes – Small or Medium/Large
Included In The Package
- (1) Fisher & Paykel Simplus Replacement Headgear
- (1) Pair of Fisher & Paykel Simplus Easy Clip Hooks
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
This is the replacement headgear only. It does not include the mask frame or cushion.