Brevida Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
Please Note: This mask ships will all sizes.
Fisher and Paykel developed the Brevida Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask exclusively with your comfort in mind. Some new features include an easily adjustable headgear and the new, innovative AirPillow seal for a gentle, effective seal. The F&P Brevida nasal pillow cushion is available in two sizes: extra small/ small and medium/ large. If unsure of the size to choose, try these fit-pack CPAP machine Brevida masks with headgear that come with all cushion sizes.
The Brevida Mask AirPillow is designed to be worn looser than other nasal pillows are. As the air enters the cushion, the AirPillow inflates, sealing in and around the bottom of the nose; this is different from how other nasal pillows work: forming a direct seal on the nostrils.
The silicone on the Fisher Paykel Brevida nasal mask is softer and thinner than other pillow masks, which makes wearing these Brevida CPAP masks a more comfortable experience than wearing nasal masks with a full-face attachment. The Brevida cushion is not worn as tightly on the nostrils; therefore, less pressure is required to seal. Because of less pressure involved, the silicone does not need to be as durable, making it more comfortable.
Special Features & Benefits
- AirPillow Seal – as the CPAP air enters, the AirPillow inflates, sealing in and around the bottom of the nose. The silicone on the Fisher & Paykel Brevida mask pillow is softer and thinner than other masks with nasal pillow seals are.
- Adjustable Headgear – the headgear is lightweight and durable, with adjustable Velcro tabs that stay in place without shifting.
- Washable Diffuser – the new style air diffuser reduces noise and air draft and is washable and durable
- VisiBlue – the blue highlights incorporated into the F&P Brevida mask help you identify mask parts.
Included In This Package
- (1) Nasal Pillow Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Headgear and Clips
- (1) Mask short tube with Swivel
- (1) Diffuser Filter
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months
- Filters: Every 15-30 Days