Home Sleep Apnea Test by iSLEEP™
Quality sleep shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg! Skip the sleep lab hassle and expense and get tested for sleep apnea in the comfort and safety of your own home! Our Home Sleep Apnea test is state-of-the-art and leverages the most advanced testing equipment on the market. SleepImage is FDA-cleared to diagnose both Central and Obstructive sleep apnea. The SleepImage system is based on Cardiopulmonary Coupling calculations and spectra analysis of continuously and evenly sampled data from electrocardiogram (ECG) or photoplethysmogram (PPG) sensors. Monitoring multiple signals such as PPG, blood oxygen levels, heart rate, & motion, SleepImage delivers the most accurate results, every time. Unlike most home sleep apnea tests on the market, SleepImage does not require the use of nasal cannulas or uncomfortable belts, making SleepImage the most comfortable option for at-home sleep apnea testing.
Our device rental agreement and sleep health screening form will be sent to you via DocuSign once your order is placed. These must be completed prior to shipment.
✅ Physician Supervised
✅ FDA Cleared PPG technology
✅ Meets all DOT and FAA testing standards
✅ Zero Risk Of Infection
- Order your home sleep apnea test online or over the phone.
- Complete the device rental agreement and sleep health screening form so we can ensure that a home sleep apnea test is right for you.
- We will mail the testing equipment straight to your door!
- Download the SleepImage app on your smartphone and follow the on-screen instructions to link the ring with your phone.
- Sleep with the ring for 1 or 2 nights. The next morning the data will be transmitted back to our office.
- Return the ring in the prepaid packaging.
- One of our sleep coaches will contact you within 48 hours to discuss the results of your home sleep apnea test.
Once you complete the test, the data will be manually reviewed and scored by a Registered Sleep Technologist. A licensed and Board Certified Sleep Physician will review and interpret the data.
This testing kit is intended for the testing of suspected sleep apnea in adults that DO NOT have co-morbid conditions. If you suffer from heart failure, COPD, or neuromuscular disorders it is recommended that you consult a sleep physician about testing done in a lab setting of a sleep disorder center.
If you are not sure if you would be a good candidate give us a call at 1-833-475-3372