iBreeze™ Auto CPAP Machine with Humidifier by ResVent
The ResVent iBreeze™ APAP machine provides the user with a wide range of the latest features that ensure an ideal Sleep Apnea Therapy for the user.
The iBreeze™ Auto-titrating CPAP Machine comes with an integrated humidifier that helps in easy breathing and CPAP therapy. Moreover, the machine has a 3.5-inch screen that allows easy menu navigation and detailed data on sleep apnea therapy.
The smart ramp feature allows the reduction of any discomfort from inhaling or exhaling compressed air from the Auto CPAP Machine.
Click here to view all the products available at i Sleep Home Sleep Solutions!
- Ramp Time: 0-60 minutes
- Time Increment Unit: 5 minutes
- Pressure Increment Unit: 0.5 cmH2O
- Auto Ramp Option: Yes
iBreeze APAP – Pressure Relief
The Intelligent Pressure Release (IPR) feature of the iBreeze Auto CPAP Machine allows the user to have a lower exhaling pressure compared to the inhaling pressure for a comfortable sleep apnea therapy.
iBreeze Auto CPAP – Intelligent Humidification
iBreeze APAP Machine has an integrated humidifier that can provide humid air for smart sleep apnea therapy responding to environmental conditions like humidity and temperature.
Breeze APAP – iMatrix Connect
The resvent iBreeze Auto-titrating CPAP comes with a smartphone application iMatrix Connect that allows you to optimize and maximize your convenience and comfort during therapy.
iBreeze Auto-Titrating CPAP – Data Management
- 1-year statistical data storage unit
- 1-week high-resolution data storage
- WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPRS Connectivity features
- iMatrix Connect provides easy sharing of patient data
Features Of The iBreeze CPAP
- Automated leakage compensation
- Power saving mode
- Sleep data on the main screen
- Mask fit checker
- Automated start/stop
- Audible alarms for power failures
- Compatible with all CPAP masks
Included With This Purchase
- Resvent iBreeze APAP Machine
- Carry Bag
- Power supply adapter
- Standard Tube
- Air Outlet Connector
- Air Filter
- User Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1 Month
- Hose Tubing: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)