DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced by Philips Respironics
Released in April 2021. Philips DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced is designed with your comfort and ease in mind. DreamStation 2 Advanced is the next evolution in clinically proven integrated sleep solutions. It’s designed to provide operational efficiencies and a simplified user experience, including flexible setup, a fully integrated humidifier and modem, advanced comfort features, and patient management tools.
Get you started on therapy quickly and efficiently with out-of-the-box, no-touch setup by accepting the default settings, or remotely personalize using Care Orchestrator. You can also choose the guided, streamlined, low-touch setup on the device.
- Simplified setup: The DreamStation 2 features intuitive navigation of comfort features and settings, along with easy handling of the device.
- Precision mask fitting: Philips Respironics Mask Selector uses no-touch scanning technology for the right mask fit from the start.
- Enhanced connectivity: Integrated cell modem with automatic Bluetooth pairing enables quick setup and easy access to sleep date for your convenience.
- Enhanced Patient Engagement: Philips DreamMapper sleep apnea mobile app with improved built-in Bluetooth connectivity enables patients to view their own nightly sleep data to help them stay motivated and keep track of their therapy, including mask fit and therapy hours. Patients who used DreamMapper had 283% higher success rate sticking with sleep therapy.
Download DreamMapper App at:
- Integrated cell modem and Bluetooth
- Color touchscreen
- Integrated humidifier
- Ramp Plus allows you to pick up a starting pressure that is comfortable for falling asleep
- Three comfort settings are adjustable while therapy is running: Ramp Plus, humidification, and (optional) heated tube.