DreamStation 2 Ultra Fine Filters by Philips Respironics – 6 pack
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
CPAP filters are an essential component in maintaining the life of your CPAP machine. These disposable filters help to remove dust, pollen, and tobacco smoke particles before you breathe them in through your CPAP mask.
Housed in a blue shell, these filters are not meant to be removed from the blue backing as it will cause ineffective filtration throughout your machine. It is recommended to replace the entire ultra fine filter once a month to ensure your machine is running efficiently; review our replacement schedule below to achieve healthy sleep therapy.
- Remove the water chamber from the humidifier plate
- Pull the white tab on the gray reusable filter to remove the filters
- Attach the blue ultra fine filter to the gray reusable filter and insert back into the device
Compatible CPAP Machines
These filters will work with the following Philips Respironics machine:
Included In This Package
- (1) 6 Pack of Disposable Filters for the DreamStation 2 CPAP Machine
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1 to 3 Months
- Pollen (Foam) Filters: Every 1 to 3 Months
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every 15 to 30 Days
- Water Chamber: Every 3 to 6