Pico Nasal CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics
The Philips Respironics Pico CPAP mask is a nasal style interface for the treatment of sleep apnea. A nasal style mask provides a seal around the nose only through which pressurized air is delivered. The Pico is a very small and lightweight, with minimal contact with the face while offering simplicity and comfort and a great seal. It is available in 3 cushion sizing options: Small/Medium, Large, and Extra Large. All Pico cushion seals will fit the universal frame.
The cushion is permanently attached to a hard acrylic shell which snaps on and off of the mask for easy replacement. The cushion seal should be wiped down daily for cleaning and maintenance. The headgear uses four adjustable straps to dial in the right fit for comfort while obtaining a good mask seal. The back of the headgear acts as a crown to make sure the mask does not move during positional changes during sleep.
Special Features & Benefits
- Minimal Contact: The Pico mask has a low-profile with a minimalist frame that reduces facial contact and eliminates the need for a wide, hard forehead support.
- Forehead Support: This mask has no traditional forehead support, the soft headgear loops through the top of the frame creates a small, ultra-soft, adjustable forehead support at the top of the mask .
- Pico Cushions: The dual-wall design features an inner wall that seals softly against the face and an outer wall that provides support and stability. Pico cushions are available in three sizes — Small/Medium, Large & Extra Large.
- Sizes: All sizes of Pico cushions fit the single size Pico frame.
- Replacement: The cushion is permanently attached to a hard acrylic shell which snaps on and off of the mask for easy replacement.
- Headgear: The Pico headgear is soft and slim with quick release clips, for easy application and removal, and four convenient Velcro adjustment points. Two headgear sizes are available, Standard and Reduced Size. All mask come with the Standard Headgear while the Reduced Size is available as an additional option for more petite users at check-out.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Elbow and Swivel
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Standard Size Headgear
- All cushion size option available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1 Months
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months