The AirFit™ F20 features an innovative InfinitySeal silicone cushion which has been tested to perform up to the highest therapy pressures. It also has been designed to comfortably fit patients of all facial shapes and sizes. The F20 will appeal to patients looking for a less claustrophobic and lightweight mask that delivers a clear line of sight. The AirFit™ F20 has three interchangeable cushion sizes – small, medium and large – with its modular design allowing each sized cushion can utilize the same mask frame. This reduces sizing issues and offers more flexibility.
Evolving cushion technology:
The InfinitySeal is designed with variable thickness for more comfort and stability. It adapts to the unique facial contours of each person, so you can be confident of obtaining a secure and comfortable mask fit. Within the cushion are 7 different contours and comfort points with varying thickness to unsure an unrivaled comfort stable fit.
- Innovative InfinitySeal loops: Ensuring an effective seal regardless of facial type, the InfinitySeal is also effective at high pressures and movement during sleep.
- Soft nasal bridge: No more nasal bridge discomfort as the soft nasal bridge delivers greater comfort and minimizes red marks.
- Adaptive wings: By curving to the user’s profile, the AirFit™ F20 accommodate a wider range of facial types.
- Frosted silicone surface: Frosted silicone cushion administers a more comfortable seal around the sensitive nasal region.
- Supportive rim: A more robust seal is provided by the AirFit™ F20’s supportive rim technology.
- Contoured chin region: For better support and increased compliance, the contoured chin area advances the cushions comfort and seal performance during movement.
- Visual freedom: Lets you see with an under-the-eye frame that combines all-round stability and less facial contact.
- Headgear: Innovative headgear designed for extra softness and stability, the plush straps helps ensure patients settle into therapy quickly and comfortably.
- Fast fitting time: Taking the AirFit™ F20 on and off is convenient and intuitive, with magnetic clips that guide the headgear to the frame in seconds
- Soft and flexible frame: With a flexible frame, the AirFit™ F20 supports a wider range of patients while adapting to different face shapes with its integrated padding adding comfort.
- Flexible connection and movement: The elbow’s quick release feature enables easier connection or disconnection at night, while its 360° rotation capability allows for greater freedom of movement