ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face CPAP Mask
The all new ResMed AirFit F20 full face mask is part of the ResMed family of full face style CPAP masks. This style of sleep apnea interface is designed to cover your nose and mouth, allowing you to breathe through either while sleeping. The F20 and F20 for Her are much lighter weight and more comfortable than full face masks of the past. If your current mask is leaking air around your eyes or is difficult to obtain a seal, then the AirFit and AirTouch series may be able to help with your CPAP compliance.
The AirFit F20 is equipped with an innovative new cushion design, InfinitySeal Cushion Technology, and a variety of other design enhancements.The InfinitySeal cushion starts at the bridge of the nose and falls below the mouth to provide CPAP therapy to the nose and mouth. This new mask cushion features specially-designed infinity loops and varying thickness levels designed to reduce blowout and provide support at the sides of the nose.
The frame is soft and flexible and includes integrated padding. The result is a ResMed mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
The AirFit F20 is the most technologically advanced full face mask ever. With this simple design, each size cushion can easily be clicked into the standard AirFit F20 frame.
Special Features & Benefits Of The AirFit F20
- Open Visibility Mask Design –The face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. The frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility.
- InfinitySeal Full Face Cushion –The newly designed F20 mask provides an effective seal across a wide range of therapy pressures to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the frame which is intended to fit a number of different face types and structures.
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips – Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser –This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask. Diffused venting evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise out of the mask.
- Multiple Headgear Sizes Available –Three different headgear sizes to ensure an optimal fit for the user. Only the Standard size is included with the purchase of this F20 mask and headgear unit. The other sizes available for purchase are: Small and Large. Choose the best for your face structure and cushion size.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Quick Release Elbow
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- (1) Standard (Medium Size) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1 Month
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1 to 3 Months