ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask
The ResMed AirFit F30 is equipped with an innovative new cushion and frame design that offers a clear field of vision along with a cushion seal that covers the nostrils and the mouth. This mask design is great for users who have uncomfortable mask leaks around the bridge of the nose and cannot maintain a good seal. The frame is soft and flexible with integrated padding. The result is a full-face CPAP mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
Click here to view all the products that iSleep HST has available!
Special Features & Benefits
- Open Visibility Mask Design – The ResMed AirFit F30 full-face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. The frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears, unlike other CPAP masks. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility.
- F30 Cushion Seal – The newly designed seal provides CPAP masks with an effective seal across a wide range of therapy pressures to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the frame, which is intended to fit several different facial types and structures.
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips – The plush headgear of CPAP ResMed Air Fit is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser – This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask. Diffused venting evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise out of the mask.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask in Selected Size
- (1) Standard (Medium) Size Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1 Month
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months
ResMed products can only be sold to end users residing in the U.S. and not to other 3rd parties or businesses.
All services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and set up of the products, are performed solely by www.iSleepHST.clm and independently of the manufacturer.
All products purchased come with a manufacturer’s standard warranty.