ResMed AirFit™ F30i Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Introducing the all-new ResMed AirFit F30i Full-Face CPAP Mask, which rests gently under your nose while also covering your mouth to deliver positive airway pressure to you each night. No longer worry about shifting at night and tangling your CPAP hose with this tube-up connection similar to the Philips Respironics DreamWear series masks.
Take advantage of ResMed’s first full-face CPAP mask with a top-of-head tubing solution designed to keep your CPAP tubing away from your face while still delivering the security you need. Choose from three available frame sizes and four individual cushion sizes. Gain the ability to find the exact match to your personalized needs.
Features And Benefits
- Move Free without restrictions – since the device is designed with a 360-degree swivel located at the top of your head, you gain the ability to move the F30i freely throughout the night. You no longer will feel stuck in an uncomfortable sleeping position due to your CPAP mask. Whether you sleep on your stomach or your side, you will receive a comfortably secure mask seal.
- Open viewing area – prepare yourself for a restful night of sleep by setting up your machine and wearing your mask without changing your nightly routine. The ResMed AirFit F30i full-face CPAP mask is easy to set up and comfortable enough to wear before bed. Wear your glasses, and finish reading a book, or catch up on your favorite TV show before you fall asleep with your CPAP machine.
- Time Saver – quickly disconnect your mask elbow in the middle of the night without having to remove your entire mask. Easily attach or detach the quick-release elbow on the top of your mask frame by squeezing the sides and leaving it connected to your CPAP tubing. If you need to remove your mask, simply pop the magnetic clips off your mask frame, allowing you to maintain a secure fit once you place your mask back on. Reduce the time it takes to fit your mask each night with these two simple solutions.
- Few Contact Points – reduce the possibility of red marks and skin irritation marks showing up with minimal silicone-to-skin contact. Resting under your nose and covering your mouth, the ResMed AirFit F30i full-face CPAP mask leaves the bridge of your nose free. The hollow silicone frame allows you to sleep on your side without losing any CPAP pressure. Combat discomfort and red marks while ensuring you get a secure mask seal each night.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit F30i Mask Frame (in selected size)
- (1) Velcro Adjustable Headgear with 2 Magnetic Clips
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Quick-Release Elbow
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1 Months
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months