ResMed AirFit™ N30 Nasal CPAP Mask
Building off the success of the AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask, ResMed introduces its all-new AirFit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask. Weighing less than 2 oz, this simple one-piece frame design offers a peaceful 18 decibels of sound input; the equivalent of leaves rustling in a tree! Gain more comfort with the QuickFit elastic strap which evenly distributes tension around your head, creating a lower possibility of irritation from your nasal cushion headgear.
The N30 headgear uses a quality split-back headgear strap that eliminates the need for Velcro and makes it easier to find the support you need. This uniquely designed, incredibly soft nasal cradle cushion allows air pressure to reach your nostrils with minimal facial contact.
Click here to view all the products that iSleep HST has on offer.
Features And Benefits
- Quiet – The ResMed AirFit N30 nasal mask offers QuietAir vent technology which breaks up exhaled air to help minimize sleep disruptions. Reaching only 18 decibels, a full 3 decibels less than the award-winning AirFit P10, the diffused venting produces a sound level softer than a whisper.
- Easy to Use – Eliminate the hassle of assembling your CPAP mask with the three parts of the AirFit N30, which includes the headgear, a mask frame, and nasal mask cushion. Utilize the color-coded cushions to assist you in finding the appropriate nasal cradle.
- Lightest Mask – The total weight of the N30 is just 1.6 ounces, this extremely lightweight mask design is ideal for travel CPAP users who feel weighed down by their current mask. It’s also practical if you sleep on your side.
- Comfortable Fit – ResMed features a QuickFit elastic headgear strap that is light and thin. The split-back straps adjust the tension while a small headgear clip on each side allows for finer adjustments.
- Unique Cushion Design – Made of a soft silicone material that conforms to the shape of your nose, the curved cushion cradles the base of your nose preventing nasal soreness, discomfort and irritation marks. Receive an airtight and even fitting mask seal with the narrow cradle cushion. With no pressure on the bridge of the nose, you gain a wide-open viewing area to watch your favorite show or check your phone without obstruction. Available in 3 color-coded cushion sizes: Small (Red), Medium (Blue), and Small Wide (Purple).
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit N30 Mask Frame with Connected Short Tubing
- (1) Adjustable Headgear Strap
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 15 to 3o Days
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months