ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
The AirFit P10 nasal pillow system is a CPAP mask prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, flow limitation, and snoring. The P10 mask is a nasal pillow mask system offering the least invasive therapy and a great option for new users to adapt to the pressure delivered from the CPAP machine. The ResMed AirFit P10 is the successor to the Swift FX series.
Special Features & Benefits Of The ResMed AirFit P10
- Extremely Quiet –ResMed has pioneered a new mesh vent called QuietAir so the AirFit P10 is 50% quieter than its predecessor, diffusing air with minimal disturbance to patients or their bed partners. ResMed’s AirFit P10 maintains a secure seal while delivering facial freedom.
- Lightweight –The AirFit P10 is 50% lighter than our most popular nasal pillow masks, offering CPAP users the comfort of a better night’s sleep. The mask weighs approximately 1.6 oz. when assembled.
- Simplistic Design –There are only three parts that comprise the AirFit P10: QuietAir vent frame, headgear, and nasal pillow cushion. The pillow can be easily added or detached from the assembly using the top and bottom clips. The headgear can also be removed for complete disassembly.
- Nasal Pillows – (Flexible & Color Coded) ResMed includes the three compatible nasal pillows for each system.
- Flexi Tube –The tube is ultra-light, yet extremely durable. You can move as much as you like, without fear of breaking the seal. The mobility you get with the ResMed AirFit P10 is particularly useful when you are getting to sleep and need to move around more. The AirFit P10 dual-wall nasal pillows are designed to adapt to movement. The stems of the nasal pillow easily compress up and down to allow for a comfortable seal to be maintained as sleeping positions change.
- QuickFit Elastic Headgear –The QuickFit headgear promotes a good fit without the need of Velcro tabs or clips. The elastic fabric headgear is designed to fit snug against the back of your head. The split back straps can be widened apart for a looser fit or narrowed together for a tighter fit. The AirFit P10 features a gray and blue headgear. The gray side is worn facing out, with the blue side facing in.
- (1) AirFit P10 Frame Assembly with Short Tubing Hose Attached
- (3) Cushions (small, medium, large)
- (1) Updated QuickFit Elastic Headgear
- User Guide
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1 Month
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months
- Filter: Every 15-30 Days
ResMed products can only be sold to end users residing in the U.S. and not to other 3rd parties or businesses.
All services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and set up of the products, are performed solely by www.iSleepHST.clm and independently of the manufacturer.
All products purchased come with a manufacturer’s standard warranty.