ResMed AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
ResMed’s AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask is the first top-of-the-head connected Pillow Mask unveiled in the United States. The Airfit P30i is designed to feel more natural, giving the patient a much more natural sleeping experience with the freedom to sleep in many positions.
The features of the top-of-the-head tube design and self-adjusting SpringFit frame provides a stable fit that lasts through the night.
Features & Benefits
- Top-of-the-head tube – The design gives you the freedom to sleep in many positions without worrying about laying on your tube and and losing air pressure.
- SpringFit frame – The frame adjusts to different facial profiles, helping provide an accurate fit the first time.
- Quick-release elbow – Allows you to easily disconnect mask from tubing with 360° rotation for greater freedom of movement.
- Soft sleeves – The Soft Sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile to create a softer, more comfortable experience for your specific needs!
- AirFit P30i pillow cushion – The cushions are designed to be interchangeable with the AirFit N30i nasal cradle cushion, offering different options. The curved cushion design cradles the shape the nose and smoothly transitions from thicker side walls for added stability, to a thinner soft center.
- QuietAir – The vent gently diffuses exhaled air, designed to minimize noise and disturbance for you and your bed partner.
- Septum bridge membrane – Ensures an intuitive fit and provides a stable seal all the way to the tip of the nose through the night.
Included With Standard Starter Pack
- Standard Frame with Elbow
- Standard Headgear
- Small, Medium, Large Cushions
Included With Small Starter Pack
- Small Frame with Elbow
- Small Headgear
- Small, Medium Cushions
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 15 to 30 Days
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months