ResMed AirSense(tm) 10 AutoSet(tm) CPAP and Humidifier
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is an auto-adjusting CPAP machine for sleep apnea that delivers variable pressures throughout your sleep cycle. During different sleep stages or positions, you may need more pressure or less pressure as part of your CPAP therapy. You may be sleeping on your back and need 10cm/H2O and when you roll to your side you may only need 8cm/H2O. The ResMed AirSense 10 detects obstructive airway, flow limitation, and snoring and will make these adjustments accordingly.
The auto CPAP technology built into the ResMed AirSense 10 autoset machine makes it a great machine for new and old users of this kind of therapy. New users benefit from a ResMed device that allows them to acclimate to pressure without the feeling of being overwhelmed by higher air settings blowing through the machine. Along with the compliance information, you can download usage instructions that indicate optimal pressure ranges or fixed settings if your doctor indicates you should stay on one setting throughout your therapy.
From a design standpoint, the ResMed AirSense 10 machine has an easy to use angled display screen to view or adjust settings via the LCD display while laying in bed with the machine on your nightstand. The user friendly controls, intuitive for bedside use, ensure that new and experienced CPAP therapy patients enjoy easy operation of their CPAP with heated humidifier. The quiet, easy breathe motor minimizes sleep disturbance; with the color LCD screen, make minor adjustments without having to get up and out of bed.
The ResMed’s built-in humidifier with water chamber tub that extends from the side of the AirSense 10 makes it convenient to check your water level and refill it as needed compared with prior models of these CPAP machines where a separate casing made you open the device to fill the water chamber or water level mark.
Special Features & Benefits Of The ResMed AirSense 10 Series
- HumidAir – Integrated heated humidifier is built into the AirSense 10 CPAP device. You can use the ClimateLine Air heated hose or a standard lightweight tube.
- Auto Ramp – The premium auto adjusting technology starts your therapy pressure at a low setting and increases therapy pressure once sleep onset is detected. This is a great feature for new CPAP users to adjust to pressure on the AirSense 10 as they wake up throughout the night. The device will drop the pressure to allow the user to get back to sleep faster without the feeling of an overwhelming high-pressure setting and without the need to manually hit the ramp button again.
- ClimateLine Air – The integrated heated humidifier is now a standard feature of the ResMed AirSense 10 autoset, and consumers have the option to purchase the CPAP machine with standard SlimLine hose tubing or ClimateLineAir tubing. The heated tubing is great for people who are sensitive to dryness from the use of a CPAP machine. The heated tube also promotes humidity throughout the entire hose, providing the AirSense 10 the capability of adding high levels of comfort.
- Advanced Event Detection – The ResMed machine can tell the difference between obstructive sleep apnea events or central apnea events (central sleep apnea is treated with Bi-level therapy or ASV therapy and is most often not treated with standard CPAP pressure).
- SmartStart – Allows you to simply connect your hose to the AirSense 10, put the mask on, and start breathing which will initiate the device to turn on automatically and begin therapy. Please note this setting is not activated when we ship your device unless you specify otherwise.
- Wireless Data Transmission – The AirSense 10 transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Important Note: If you have questions regarding how the AirSense 10 works with the myAir app.
Included In This Package
- (1) AirSense 10 AutoSet with integrated humidifier
- (1) New humidifier water chamber tub
- (1) ClimateLine Air
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Travel Carry Bag
- (1) SD Card (already inserted)
Recommended Replacement Schedule:
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months
- Filters: Every 2 weeks to 1 Month
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months
- Mask: Every 3 to 6 Months
ResMed products can only be sold to end users residing in the U.S. and not to other 3rd parties or businesses.
All services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and set up of the products, are performed solely by www.iSleepHST.clm and independently of the manufacturer.
All products purchased come with a manufacturer’s standard warranty.
©ResMed 2020 Used with Permission