AirTouch F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The AirTouch F20 For Her is an alternative version of the popular ResMed AirFit F20 For Her series released previously. If you have previous CPAP mask designs for women and are asking what is the difference between the two, please know this. The AirTouch F20 has a foam cushion and the AirFit F20 has a silicone cushion and although these cushions are interchangeable; we think you will like the memory foam option more.
If you already own an AirFit F20 For Her mask, you can purchase the AirTouch Memory foam cushion to use on your existing mask, and if you have the AirTouch F20 you can use the AirFit cushion on it, one size frame fits all size F20 cushions. The AirTouch For Her has stylish lavender accents, and offers smaller sizes for Her, Small and Medium.
Memory Foam, the plush memory foam cushion is designed to conform to the unique contours of each individual face, creating a light, soft, breathable seal that stays in place throughout the night. The AirTouch and the AirFit F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask are both compatible with the AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine.
Special Features & Benefits
- Memory Foam Cushion – The Ultra Soft Memory Foam Cushion provides a much more personalized fit than the standard silicone cushion. The foam can be wiped daily, but should be replaced every 30 days due to facial oils.
- Headgear – Plush Headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The AirTouch F20 For Her uses the same frame and headgear as the AirFit F20 For Her in an elegant lavender and gray color!
- Frame –The soft flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while integrated padding adds softness. Lavender color accents are in place of the blue found on the standard version of the mask.
- Magnetic Clips –The F20 headgear connects to the mask frame using magnetic headgear clips. The magnetic clips lock into place onto the frame making it easy for placing and removal of the mask.
- Diffused Venting – Diffused venting evenly disperses air and dampens air flow. Achieve the calm and quiet night of sleep you deserve!
- Quick-release elbow – Quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from tubing whenever necessary. Giving you the option to get up at night without completely removing your mask!
Important Product Note
Important Tip: The AirTouch and AirFit F20 For Her masks use the same frame and headgear, with interchangeable cushions. The UltraSoft memory foam cushion cannot be washed, only wiped daily with an alcohol free mask wipe. Recommended to be replace every 30 days. Avoid getting the memory foam wet.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Quick Release Elbow
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- (1) Headgear