ResMed AirTouch™ N20 For Her Memory Foam Nasal Mask
The ResMed AirTouch N20 For Her is a minimal contact nasal CPAP Mask that offers a unique comfort level through the UltraSoft memory foam cushion. This “For Her” version comes in 1 size specifically designed to adapt to a woman’s facial features. The AirTouch N20 Nasal Mask for Her is perfect if you suffer from senstive skin as the soft memory foam cushion rests gently on the bridge of your nose and forms a secure barrier just above your mouth. ResMed gives you an even more personalized fit by meeting your needs as a woman with sleep apnea by adding a feminine touch to its newest CPAP mask!
Special Features & Benefits
- UltraSoft Cushion – ResMed understands not all faces are the same, so they developed the AirTouch N20 for her for women who want the benefits of a memory foam cushion but have trouble fitting into a standard AirTouch N20 Mask. The UltraSoft memory foam cushion is made of a breathable material ResMed has ever released. Unlike traditional silicone cushions, these foam cushions give you a personalized fit specific to your facial features. Receive a secure seal and comfortable fit with these breathable nasal cushions designed to assist patients who struggle with sensitive skin.
- Soft Padded Frame –The flexible mask frame rests gently above your cheeks while offering an integrated padding to further assist in preventing skin irritation. This lightweight frame is universally designed to be compatible with the AirFit N20 cushion or the foam AirTouch N20 cushion. Receive peace of mind knowing the frame will quickly adjust with you as you change positions during the night.
- Clear field of Vision – No need to change your nightly routine with the ResMed AirTouch N20 Nasal mask. The frame balances pressure against your cheek bones while keeping the line of sight open so you can read your favorite book or catch up on the latest TV series.
- Magnetic Clips and Quick Release Elbow – Quickly remove your mask without wasting time adjusting your headgear to the same position. The magnetic clips come in an elegant lavender color that attach to the headgear and secures itself onto the mask frame, maintaining your desired fit. Alternately, the quick release elbow allows for disconnection of the mask from the CPAP hose for times when you need to get up in the middle of the night.
- A short, flexible tube – The short tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, giving you more freedom of movement without encountering tube drag or leakage. To make things even easier, this short, flexible tube can connect to any CPAP or BiPAP/VPAP tube.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Memory Foam Cushion (size Small)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly with Quick Release Elbow
- (1) Lavender Headgear with color-coded Magnetic Clips
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1 Month
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1 to 3 Months