ResMed AirTouch™ N20 Memory Foam Nasal Mask
The AirTouch N20 Nasal CPAP Mask gives you a new take on the popular AirFit N20 Nasal Mask by offering you an all new updated UltraSoft Memory foam cushion. Receive a personalized comfort level with these uniquely designed minimal contact, memory foam cushions which form to your facial features and offer an adaptable yet breathable seal. Unlike standard silicone cushions, these foam cushions offer patients with a history of skin irritation or silicone allergies a way to receive the benefits of one of ResMed’s most popular masks the AirFit N20 Nasal Mask!
Special Features & Benefits Of The N20 CPAP Mask
- UltraSoft Memory Foam Cushion – This soft foam cushion is more adaptive than the traditional Airfit N20 silicone cushion. Available in 3 lightweight cushion sizes: Small, Medium, and Large you can choose the best fit for your needs. Due to the foam material in these AirTouch cushions, they are not made to be cleaned like silicone cushions as they can cause damage to the cushion and reduce the effectiveness of your seal. We recommend using a CPAP mask cleaning wipe daily to remove any facial oils and keep a strict schedule of replacing every 30 days.
- Soft Padded Frame – The frame is flexible and soft to the touch with integrated padding to help avoid irritation, the frame is flexible, adapting to your personalized fit and changing positions during the night.
- Clear Field of Vision – The frame rests evenly on your cheeks while keeping your line of sight open for reading or watching TV.
- Magnetic Clips and Quick Release Elbow – The magnetic clips attach to the headgear and lock onto the mask frame, allowing headgear adjustments to remain in place if the mask is taken off. The quick release elbow allows for disconnection of the mask from the CPAP hose for times when you need to get up at night.
- Short, Flexible Tube – The flexible tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, giving you more freedom of movement without encountering tube drag or leakage. The short flexible tube can connect to any CPAP or BiPAP/VPAP tube.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Memory Foam Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly with Quick Disconnect
- (1) Headgear with Magnetic Clips (Standard Size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1 Month
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months