Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Please Note: This mask ships with all sizes included.
The Philips Respironics Amara View lives up to its name by giving the CPAP user the widest field of vision out of all leading full-face masks, making it easy to wear glasses, read, watch TV, and use a computer or tablet before falling asleep. The Amara View offers an incredible under-the-nose design that, when compared to the market leaders, makes it the only full face mask that won’t cause red marks on the bridge of your nose.
The Amara View mask is the smallest and lightest of all the leading full-face masks and is easy to use with one modular frame for all three cushion sizes — small, medium and large. It has no bulky cushion or frame in front of your face and eyes, and it features soft and comfortable fabric straps with quick-release tabs to make it easy to put on or take off the mask. With the product’s amazingly innovative design, only Philips Respironics can offer the smallest and lightest choice with the widest field of vision out of all leading full-face masks.
Safety Tip: The Amara View utilizes magnets, which may interfere with devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, and implants. As a best practice, keep them at least two inches away from all medical units.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can’t find your Rx? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, or you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It’s that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Innovative design—the Amara View mask prevents red marks, discomfort, and irritation on the bridge of your nose. Since it’s not designed like many full-face masks are, the mask sitting on your nose ensures the air pressure reaches your mouth and nose by condensing the area the air needs to travel.
- Widest field of vision—you no longer have to feel as though, once your CPAP mask is on, you cannot do anything but sleep. With nothing in the way of your eyes, you can wear glasses, read, and watch TV without limiting your CPAP usage or nightly routine.
- One Universal Size Frame – the one frame size of the Philips Respironics Amara View full-face mask allows you to save time and money. No need to purchase the entire mask when you need a different-size cushion. Simply check the sizing guide in our “Manuals” tab, and find the cushion you need.
- Minimal contact—the CPAP mask Amara View design offers a comfortable and nonintrusive experience. Sleep apnea is properly addressed with the innovative, minimal-contact full-face mask design.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Headgear (standard size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1 Month
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months