DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Philips DreamWear Full Face Mask is Respironic’s new Under the Nose Full Face CPAP Mask. This mask comes with a Medium Frame, which fits most facial profiles and 4 different cushions sizes to choose from: Small, Medium, Large and Medium-Wide. The Philips Respironics DreamWear’s mask frame universally compatible with all DreamWear cushions allowing you to change between a nasal, full face or a nasal pillow cushion by simply connecting the new cushion you need.
What makes this mask so different? Philips Respironics new and exciting design is the soft silicone frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. Because the frame of this Respironics mask is soft and flexible it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or applying pressure to any points and will accommodate almost any sleeping position, giving you more freedom of movement, and a wide-open field of view. A real plus among CPAP users.
Special Features & Benefits
- Silicone Frame – Like many masks from Philips Respironics, the soft frame of the DreamWear CPAP Mask directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. The frame is soft and adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching any pressure points and will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- Under the Nose Cushion – The mask’s full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both the mouth and nostrils without actually inserting into the nose. There is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion, and in the mask’s elbow, quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear and Tubing – Soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open Field of View – The mask provides the user with an open field of view wider than many other Respironics mask for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes –The Medium frame, is included with this purchase however, you have the option to purchase a separate mask frame if you feel the Medium is not fitting correctly. The frame options available are: Small, Medium & Large. Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit.
- Cushion Sizes – The full face cushions are available in four sizes, Small, Medium, Medium-Wide and Large to fit a wide range of noses. All DreamWear parts are interchangeable so any cushion will work with any frame size.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Medium frame
- (1) DreamWear full face headgear
- (1) Pair of headgear magnetic clips
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1 Month
- Headgear: Every 3 Month
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months