Philips Respironics Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear (Fitpack)
Note: This mask will ship with all sizes included.
The Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics is one of the best selling nasal CPAP face masks. This CPAP mask with headgear feels comfortable as the tube easily clicks into the frame, ensuring ease of use. The headgear of the CPAP wisp mask fits on the lower part of the back of your head without any adjustment.
Special Features & Benefits
- Frame Options – you have the option of two styles with the Wisp CPAP mask: clear silicone or fabric. Both frames are interchangeable and can be used with any mask cushion size. The silicone frame is lightweight and smooth, while the fabric frame is reversible and offers more padding. Choose the best option for your comfort level.
- Cushions – minimal pressure is applied to your face, with the small silicone cushions lowering the chances of red skin-irritation marks. The cushions are available in three sizes or a fit pack option, so you can rest assured you will receive the best fit.
- Minimal Design – a simple frame and cushion hold these nasal masks while the headgear stabilizes fit. Receive an open viewing area, meaning you can easily read or watch TV before you fall asleep.
- Flexible Short Tube – achieve the sleep you deserve in the sleeping position where you find the most comfort. The short tube allows you to move freely throughout the night! Quickly disconnect the entire tube from the Wisp CPAP-BiPAP mask if you need to get up in the middle of the night without removing your entire mask. Don’t spend any more time readjusting your Philips Wisp nasal mask with headgear when you attempt to fall back asleep. Less time spent fixing your mask means achieving quality sleep faster.
Included In The Package Of The Wisp
- (1) Mask Frame (Silicone or Fabric)
- (3) All Cushion Sizes
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1 Month
- Headgear: Every 3 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months