3B Medical Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear Fit Pack
The Rio II CPAP mask is simple to use, lightweight, comfortable, and very user friendly. It gives the user more freedom of movement with the unique rotating ball in socket swivel. The simplistic design creates a comfortable fit, allowing users to read or watch TV before bed. Available with 3 cushion sizes included, this mask is ideal if you are unsure which cushion size you may need or if your size varies. The Rio II weighs only 2.3 ounces.
Special Features & Benefits
- Ultra Light – Small, Light and Weighing in at only 2.3 ounces, Flexible and Travel friendly
- 360 degree Swivel– The floating Ball-and-Socket Elbow adapts to the most active sleepers allowing for various sleeping positions.
- Simplicity– The simple design has only 2 points of adjustment: a highly adjustable split back strap and two Velcro fasteners. The split back strap can be widened for a looser fit or tightened for a tighter fit. The Velcro fasteners add an extra layer of adjustment.
- Superior Seal – The Nasal-Pillow Interface allows the angle of the Pillows Reservoir to be adjusted to a more customized, natural fit giving you a stable and comfortable seal
- Improved Frame and Headgear – lighter and more flexible, the headgear offers a much more comfortable fit, while the frame with included cheek pads is more stable.
- Cushions – Ergonomically designed cushion to maximize patient comfort, All 3 Size cushions in the Fit-Pack so you can easily find the right fit for you.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Rio II CPAP mask
- (1) Mask headgear
- (3) Nasal pillow cushions (Sm, Med, Lg)
- (1) Short tube & swivel
- (1) Product manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months
- Complete Mask: Every 6-12 Months
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months